Thursday, February 24, 2011

Free fry day at Chik-fil-A, March 4th


That rhymes. And is awesome. I love fries and Chik-fil-A. Go March 4th to get your free fries by mentioning that you are there to try the new Heinz Dip & Squeeze. So here's a true story. I went to Chik-fil-A at the mall recently, and after getting our food, we weaved double stroller and other children through crowded table after crowded table. We finally settled down at the opposite end of a rather large food court. We did our eating business, and just when my cup no longer ranneth o'er (meaning I needed a refill), the Chik-fil-A lady showed up and asked if she could get me one. I expect that type of thing at their store because their service is over the top. But in the middle of a crowded food court? Those people are magic elves sent from the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, or something else equally unreal. I will definitely be going for fries.

No comments: