Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Free Pinkberry and stagecoach rides in Birmingham, AL

If you live in Birmingham, this post is for you. These are special insider tips from the people who know (which is not me, by the way). Seriously, you are going to want to know this!

First, Thursday, October 20th, is Relax By the Tracks at Railroad Park at 5 p.m. There will be music, family-friendly atmosphere, lots of space for kids to play and ride bikes, Rocky 3 at 8 p.m., and free Pinkberry frozen yogurt! Spread the word to your friends. Every time I go to these events, I am so happy I went. The kids have an amazing time and are ready to hit the sack right when we get home. Sweet relief. And did I mention free frozen yogurt from Pinkberry because that junk is delicious.


Second, Saturday, October 15th, at the Birmingham Zoo, Wells Fargo will provide free stagecoach rides from noon to 3 p.m. This is in conjunction with a healthy donation they are making to the zoo. Go, zoo! And banks too.

I'm pretty sure this is an accurate representation of the rides on Saturday.

No comments: